July 27, 2009

My Fair Lady [Update]

After two years away from the small-screen, Yoon Eun Hye will be back in the limelight as a cocky arrogant heiress Kang Hye Na in My Fair Lady. Viewers will be treated to a fashion extravagance as Yoon Eun Hye will don trendy and fashionable garments befitting her status in the drama. In the drama, Yoon's character is highly skilled in horse riding, fencing and clay shooting. She basically uses her talents in these areas to put down 'lesser' men who are unworthy of her.

This is definitely a departure of the innocent and cute roles they she has taken on in The First Shop of Coffee Prince, Princess Hours and The Man in the Vineyard. I have no doubt that she will excel in this new role and show the boys in Boys Over Flowers who's the real superstar on the small screen.

Aja!


Yoon Eun Hye - My Fair Lady

1 comment:

Lydia@hem curtains said...

I looked information about Yoon Eun Hye. Indeed, she's a best entertainer and model. She's very skillful girl that makes me to like her.

Lydia -- "Replacing Zippers"