December 16, 2007

Hyun Bin in my mailbox!

X'mas is not only a time for feasting, but also a time to pamper yourself. Guess that's the message which Beauty Credit's advertisement (above), which found its way into my mailbox, was trying to tell me. While I am no narcissist, I still believe in trying out some new and nice stuff once awhile. As a X'mas treat, I think I will just 'upgrade' from my normal bar of soap to something more spiffy from Beauty Credit. If nothing else, at least I know what Hyun Bin is endorsing.

For fans of Hyun Bin, why not head down to the nearest Beauty Credit boutique to stock up on beauty products and toiletries. Good time to get some last minute shopping done and get some nice presents for family and friends too.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

sarmen said...

very interesting!

-------------------------
LA Translation and Interpretation, Inc. provides certified translation services and interpreters in Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, German, Russian, Italian, Vietnamese, Arabic, and Spanish.