July 8, 2009

MBC - Beethoven Virus [Update]

Poster - Beethoven Virus
Having enjoyed the wonderful orchestra pieces from various Korean dramas, such as The Legend and The Snow Queen, it is wonderful that Beethoven Virus centres on the subject of the symphony orchestra.

Apart from loking forward to Lee Ji Ah's performance, I am also looking forward to the good auditory experience of listening to some of the great classical masterpieces. Having looked forward to this drama for sometime, read my original post on it here, I finally bought the DVD set while doing some grocery shopping with Mydaemon.

We debated for a while on getting either Beethoven Virus or Cruel Love. But decided on the former since we had a soft spot for the effervescent Lee Ji Ah.

Having just viewed the first episode, I have to say that I am already looking forward to the rest of this drama series. I will save my comments for my review once I have completed watching it. So stay tuned for the full review!

1 comment:

sarmen said...

Beethoven virus is very interesting
we have subtitles