October 16, 2009

Track from Flowers for My Life - Wasted on the Way

The unheralded Flowers for My Life constinues to be one of the best Korean dramas I have seen so far. It's soundtrack, although not commercially available, is also great. Was tuning in to the evergreen channel, Gold 90.5FM when they played Graham Nash's Wasted on the Way. This song was widely played in Flowers for My Life.

I just had to share the lyrics of the song with you as it struck a chord deep within me. Sometimes we can only understand the meaning behind certain songs after having travelled some distance in life's journey. You caa also listen to the song via the embedded Imeem widget on the sidebar. Enjoy!

Look around me, I can see my life before me
Running rings around the way it used to be
I am older now, I have more than what I wanted
But I wish that I had started long before I did

And there's so much time to make up
Everywhere you turn
Time we have wasted on the way
So much water moving
Underneath the bridge
Let the water come and carry us away

Oh when you were young, did you question all the answers
Did you envy all the dancers who had all the nerve
Look around you now, you must go for what you wanted
Look at all my friends who did and got what they deserved

And there's so much love to make up
Everywhere you turn
Love we have wasted on the way
So much water moving
Underneath the bridge
Let the water come and carry us away
Let the water come and carry us away

1 comment:

Flowers said...

I love this track from flowers of my life as it touched my heart. The lyrics are awesome. thanks for sharing it.